Do you have a dSLR camera and want to learn how to take great photos of your kids?
Are you tired of or don’t have the time to read the technical manuals that don’t answer the basic question: How do I take a better picture?
Do your photos sit on your camera card for months or when downloaded are disorganized in your photo library?
Oh Snap! is a workshop that teaches parents how to take better pictures of their kids. It focuses on concepts that you can put easily into practice, just by understanding lighting, composition, perspective, and age appropriate techniques. Participants will walk away with an incredible presentation manual that include cheat sheets and quick tips for common situations which will help them improve their photos immediately…just by taking the time to asses light, change up their angle and remember a few quick tips.
“I have been wanting to take a photography class and Maria’s Oh Snap! Workshop was exactly what I was looking for. It was an interactive class for the few hours I could steal away in Maria’s beautiful home. An intimate class, with hands-on help and lots of opportunities to ask questions. I came away more comfortable with my camera and knowledge how to take better photos of my friends & family! Thank You, Maria! Looking forward to taking another class to go the next step further.” ~ Lindsey V.
- training your eye to find the light
- composition and perspective
- lens and focal length selection
- auto and semi-manual settings
- output: downloading, storage and printing
Saturday morning, March 21st from 9am-12pm
Where: My home in San Clemente
What to Expect & Bring:
- Light refreshments and snacks.
- A camera-dSLR or other type of camera that allows for manual mode shooting. (If you aren’t sure if your camera will work, hit the INQUIRE tab above and message me your camera details.)
- The camera’s technical user manual. (If you lost yours, check with the company’s website. They normally have it free for downloading and printing. Just make sure you know the exact model.)
- This is a small group workshop giving participants plenty of time to explore their cameras, practice new skills and ask questions in a super fun, casual and comfortable environment.
- An incredible presentation manual that is yours to keep for note-taking and practicing at home.
- Be prepared to learn something fun and new!
- This workshop is not open to professional photographers or those hoping to start a photography business.
- This can be purchased as a gift for a loved one. (They just have to be open on the date you book!)
- This workshop is non-refundable. If you are unable to make the workshop, the presentation manual will be mailed to you.
If you are interested in putting together a group of 4 or more together for Workshop, I’d love to hear from you! Contact me by clicking on the inquire tab above.